Sunday, August 1, 2021

REVIEW ON THE ORDINARY EUK 134 0.1% ANTIOXIDANT

Hi beautiful people,

I finally tried The Ordinary and no, it is not that red serum that is always sold out.  I am not ready to nuke my skin even when Tik Tok influencers are promoting melting your face off with strong acid everyday is the way to go if you have acne prone skin.  

Sorry, I can't make my skin submit.  My skin already detonate itself a few times.

So, what did I get then?   So here is the review on The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1% because of the interesting ingredient superoxide dismutase and catalase

The Ordinary is a brand that produce affordable products.  Their motto is Clinical Formulations with Integrity and is born to disallow commodity to be disguised as ingenuity.  So their products have very simple ingredients.  Products are free of parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, animal oils, coal tar dyes, formaldehyde, mercury, oxybenzone.


The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1%
The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1%
 




The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1%
The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1%


The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1%
The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1%

The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1%
The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1%

The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1%
The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1%

The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1%
The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1%


The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1%
The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1%

The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1%
The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1%



The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1%
The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1%

The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1%
The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1%

The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1%
The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1%

The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1%

EUK-134™ is a derivative of superoxide dismutase and catalase.  It mimics two antioxidant skin enzymes superoxide dismutase (SOD) and catalase which are two smart enzymes found in our bodies that speed up the conversion of cell damaging free radicals into friendly and harmless things such as water and oxygen.

It is a water-free antioxidant solution that max the anti aging effects.
Waterless formulation for maximum potency
Self-regenerating antioxidant
Fights free radical damage
Builds younger-looking skin

Packaging: It has simple design with ingredients on the box.  The dark dropper style bottle is easy to use.

Ingredients
Propanediol, Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride

Paraben free, sulfate free, alcohol free, Eu allergen free, silicone free, fungal-acne safe (malassezia).

Water degrades most potent antioxidants. This formula contains 0% water, 0% silicones, 0% oils and 0% alcohol for maximum potency and stability.
 
The Ordinary uses twice the amount of 0.05% which is the usual concentration in skincare so this bottle has double the effectiveness of antioxidant.  Also EUK-134™'s is actually very expensive so getting this ingredient in The Ordinary is a good deal.


Caution**: EUK 134 cannot be used with the direct acids, pure Vitamin C, Ethylated Ascorbic Acid, Copper Peptides or Resveratrol

Texture&scent: Brown oil liquid since The Ordinary use waterless formulation.  It doesn't have any scent at all even when I placed it as closed as my nose. As for the texture, it is waterless oil liquid that takes time to absorb.  I do have to keep patting it until it absorbs and use a water toner and moisturiser.  If I just put it on, it will just sit on top of the skin.

Review:  I stop using my vitamin C for a month.  I use it twice a day.  Using it in the morning to protect my skin and using it at night for repairing my skin.  I use about half the dropper each time.  It gave me this warm feeling that lasted a few seconds each time I applied it on my skin.  It is not tingling or painful feeling.
No irritation my skin or cause me breakouts.  In fact, it helps to speed up healing time and reduce the inflammation I have on my face because of acne.  It also reduces redness on my skin and my skin soft, more bouncy and youthful.  The effect is gradual and it reduces damages on days I pick on my pimples.  It does reduce and lighten the lines on my face.  I tried not using for a week and sure enough, lines and redness start to make the appearance.
The not so good thing about this is probably just the not so elegant texture which I can compensate by using other watery texture products with it.
 
Overall: I think The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1% is a great choice as antioxidant choice for dull, sensitive, acne prone skin.  Since you do not need to put inside the fridge, it is more usage friendly.  Also I find it easier to use something like this  EUK 134 0.1% that doesn't require me to remember which day I have used the product or else damage barrier skin that needs months to heal afterwards.




Product retails for 
The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1% 30ml   RM75.00 (Normal Price) 
Made in USA

on Worthee Cosmetics Shopee (Malaysia retailer)
direct link on Amazon



For more information, please visit official website and Worthee Cosmetics Malaysia . Product is not sponsored. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

** I will make some points if you click on my Amazon Link to purchase.  I could use the points to purchase some products for review in the future.  Thank you for using them 😄

Follow me on my blog and social media sites:

Youtube //  Instagram // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)