Saturday, July 17, 2021

REVIEW ON HIMALAYA BRAHMI BACOPA

Hi beautiful people,

Health has become part of beauty and more people put the importance of keeping themselves healthy as part of self care along with skincare products that become really popular worldwide now.

Himalaya Pure herbs made health products and I have also been using their Neem range since years ago HERE and HERE
Recently, I got this from a giveaway so here is a review on Himalaya Pure Herbs Brahmi Bacopa .


Himalaya Pure Herbs Brahmi Bacopa
Himalaya Pure Herbs Brahmi Bacopa


Himalaya Pure Herbs Brahmi Bacopa
Himalaya Pure Herbs Brahmi Bacopa

Himalaya Pure Herbs Brahmi Bacopa
Himalaya Pure Herbs Brahmi Bacopa


Himalaya Pure Herbs Brahmi Bacopa
Himalaya Pure Herbs Brahmi Bacopa
Himalaya Pure Herbs Brahmi Bacopa
Himalaya Pure Herbs Brahmi Bacopa


Packaging: Simple plastic bottle with inside seal to ensure the safety of the products and freshness.  The transparent capsules contains the herbs.

Ingredients talk: There is only Himalaya Pure Herbs Brahmi Bacopa inside.  It is vegan.  
Review: I am not sure about it having any effect on my skin since it just look the same.  I do feel I can concentrate better on my work when I was having it though.  The effect isn't strong but better.  I don't dare to take out the capsules because I don't want to try the real natural taste of it. 😂
Overall: Do consult your doctor first before buying health products.

Product retails for 
Himalaya Pure Herbs Brahmi Bacopa
made in India

For more information, please visit official Himalaya India Instagram and Himalaya Instagram Malaysia . Product is won from a giveaway. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Youtube //  Instagram // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)