Thursday, July 8, 2021

REVIEW ON BODY CRYSTAL BODY SPRAY DEODORANT

Hi beautiful people,

Here is a review on BODY CRYSTAL Body Spray Deodorant.

I am not lucky to have the East Asian genetics that don't produce the ingredients for the bacteria to feed on causing unpleasant body odor.

So I always use deodorant or crystal mineral to not smell like some garbage truck.  This product works by getting rid of the cause of odour.


BODY CRYSTAL Body Spray Deodorant
BODY CRYSTAL Body Spray Deodorant


BODY CRYSTAL Body Spray Deodorant
BODY CRYSTAL Body Spray Deodorant

BODY CRYSTAL Body Spray Deodorant
BODY CRYSTAL Body Spray Deodorant


Body Crystal brings to you the best deodorant spray to fight body odour. The goodness of this astringent makes sure that you are free of any fungal or bacterial invasion while maintaining a mesmerizing odour throughout the day. While the antiperspirants available in the market block your sweat pores and render themselves unhealthy, this products works by eradicating the cause of the odour. Its attack on bacteria ensures that you are free of any odour or infection. With this product, you can ensure that the freshness that you feel after taking a bath lasts through the day

BENEFITS
● This product claims to prevent bacterial growth
● Removes body odour
● Contains beneficial mineral salts


Eco-friendly
No Paraben
No alcohol
All-day protection
No Sulfates
NO Harsh Chemicals
100% Organic

Spray the deodorant product on your body parts susceptible to odour and sweat after taking a bath.



Packaging: It comes in a simple plastic spray bottle with simple clean design.

Ingredients:
Water, Potassium Alum, Hydroxyethylcellulose (cellulose derived), Natural Benzoic Acid (plant-derived)

Scent:
Electric Vanilla, Crystal Mist, Botanica Mist& Indulgence Mist

Alum has low degree of antiperspirancy, functions more as a deodorant than an antiperspirant.  Alum is a stable larger molecule so it is not absorbed and works as an antibacterial agent on the surface.


Texture: It has watery liquid that dry fast.  It doesn't stain your clothes or leave marks on clothes.  I got the botanica mist and it is very light cut grass scent.
 
Review:  I use about two sprays on each armpit.  If I want to use three times I have to wait for it two dry first else it will go down to my clothes.  One spray is not enough for me since I sweat a lot.  I find it does keep my arm pit dry but not too dry.  It does keep my the bacteria in check I guess since I don't smell like septic tank.  The effect does lasted 8hours and more.
  
Overall: It is a great deodorant that is safe for prevention of offensive odor especially people in need like me.


Product retails for 
BODY CRYSTAL Body Spray Deodorant 150ml RM 19.99
Made in Australia

Pastel shop on Shopee https://shp.ee/7zwp5pt

For more information, please visit official Pastel Malaysia website and Pastel Instagram
. Product is won from a giveaway. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

** I will make some points if you click on my Shopee Link to purchase.  I could use the points to purchase some products for review in the future.  Thank you for using them 😄

Follow me on my blog and social media sites:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)