Friday, February 7, 2020

A DAY IN MY LIFE DURING WEEKENDS

Hi beauties,

I talked about a day in my life on my working days HERE so here is another one during my weekends which has more details on my off day.  I don't live in a fancy housing area so here is just some simple life that I have and do.

A DAY IN MY LIFE DURING WEEKENDS


I enjoy my off day very much since I could relax and not worry about being late to work.  I have more time to sleep and don't have to stick to a particular schedule or be late to work.
The worries of being late to work is just stressful to me.

I also showed you what is inside my skincare closet. Sorry I ended it before I opened all the way of the door last time.  I am afraid of showing it actually. 😂





During weekends, I can just enjoy the moment of being able to live my life. Remember to always take time to recharge and have time for yourself.  Let me know if there are more things you will like to know about me.


The diffuser is actually from Kmall, a Korean site for online shopping back up by the Korean government.

No product review here.  However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.


Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Youtube //  Instagram // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)