Thursday, November 21, 2019

FOOD REVIEW: SNACKS FROM UNITED STATES

Hi beautiful,

I like food and snacks from other countries 😁  .  If you are going to United State of America or known as the USA do check out some of their snacks available there.   Here are some snacks to try if you are going to USA or United States and considering bringing them back.  After all, some people prefer getting food items, edible food or things that they can use instead of the usual key chains.


Vermont Maple Syrup
Maple Syrup

Maple Syrup from Vermont area. If you are ever in Vermont, get their famous Maple Syrup which is just so good.  It smells good too and so good with toast.

Trader's Joe Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Trader's Joe Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups



Trader's Joe Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups. Seriously this is so sweet and yet so sinfully good. I am just addicted to this and it is better than the Reese peanut butter cups I think.


Trader Joe Dark Chocolate Almond
Trader Joe Dark Chocolate Almond 

Try out some Trader Joe Dark Chocolate Almond which is an indulgence. I like my chocolate with almonds.


dried fruits from from Nuts.com
dried fruits from Nuts.com

healthy nuts from Nuts.com
healthy nut from from Nuts.com


I love the nuts and dried fruits from Nuts.com.  It is just so delicious and a nice treat for people who just want to try and be healthy but can't help to indulgence in something sweet.  After all, once in a while a treat like this just makes us feel happy and improves our mood.



Peperidge Farm Milano Dark Chocolate
Peperidge Farm Milano Dark Chocolate

Try this Peperidge Farm Milano Dark Chocolate. This is seriously good and reminds me of some soft cookies with nice chocolate in the middle.  It is way better than the super sweet macaron popularised by Ladurée .  This is so simple yet taste so good.  It also reminded me of the famous Shiroi Koibito "White Lover"

Oreo from USA
Oreo from USA


Oreo from USA is actually different from the one we have in Malaysia.  It is pretty sweet though but you do need to try it to see the differences.


Barnum's Animal Cracker
Barnum's Animal Cracker
Barnum's Animal Cracker. It is pretty cute and since it is made of wheat flour it is pretty healthy.  It is just my first time of eating a different kind of cookies.

Maple Syrup candy from Vermont
Maple Syrup candy from Vermont

This is actually Maple Syrup candy from Vermont which is just so good. SOrry for the sightly melted looks because I think this Mapple syrup had a hard time in the heat and melted on its way to my mouth.   I love it so much and it reminds me of some traditional Chinese candies which has extinct in Malaysia already.


So here is all the lovely yummy snacks that I actually ate it all up in a week once I received it from my friend Luscious.  I am so glad that we are able to meet through internet and this small blog that I started long ago. 😊



Not sponsored. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Youtube //  Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)