Wednesday, November 30, 2016

REVIEW ON PSK PANORAMIC MASCARA

I think those with hardly visible eyelashes can understand my pain that it is hard to find a mascara that make the eyelashes shows up.  Don't even need to talk about lengthening or voluminous😢.  I am envious of those with natural thick eyelashes because every mascara just works for them unlike me.

Most mascara just doesn't show on my eyes and I just give up on mascara because my eyelashes are just hardly visible.   😎  However, this is my first time reviewing a mascara and here is the PSK Panoramic Mascara.

PSK Panoramic Mascara
PSK Panoramic Mascara

PSK Panoramic Mascara
PSK Panoramic Mascara

PSK Panoramic Mascara
PSK Panoramic Mascara
Specialization & Feature:
- Specially designed for easy astonishing eyelash
- In control, in style
- Exclusive brand new dark brown with new formula for longer time effect
- Water proof and anti-dirt makes it even harder to wear-off
- Perfect beauty for extended period of time

PSK Panoramic Mascara
PSK Panoramic Mascara

PSK Panoramic Mascara
PSK Panoramic Mascara

PSK Panoramic Mascara
PSK Panoramic Mascara

PSK Panoramic Mascara
PSK Panoramic Mascara

PSK Panoramic Mascara
PSK Panoramic Mascara

PSK Panoramic Mascara
PSK Panoramic Mascara



PSK Panoramic Mascara
PSK Panoramic Mascara

PSK Panoramic Mascara


PSK Panoramic Mascara
PSK Panoramic Mascara

PSK Panoramic Mascara
PSK Panoramic Mascara
PSK Panoramic Mascara
PSK Panoramic Mascara
Psk Panoramic Mascara has a medium size wands and what is unique about it is the shape is made to give volume as well to lengthen the lashes.  The formula doesn't dry my eyelashes, waterproof and sweatproof too. Application is easy too but if you have more than ten coats, it is sure going to clump.  The mascara doesn't budge and can only be removed with oil cleanser or micellar water.  I do like that it help my eyelashes to be more visible as you can notice from the photos, it doesn't look like own eyelashes since my eyelashes are so sparse😑. The colour is pretty natural as it is dark brown instead of black😀.

Overall, PSK Panoramic Mascara is for someone just looking for waterproof mascara that provide natural volume. Of course it works better if you have thicker eyelashes than my sparse, non existent eyelashes😖.



Product retails for
PSK Panoramic Mascara 8G RM68
Made in Taiwan

For more information, please visit PSK Taiwan official website.  I redeemed the product from BFF. Check out my page in BFF .  However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Have a great day =)