Wednesday, November 2, 2016

REVIEW ON KYL广源良 CHAMOMILE&GREEN BEANS POWDER 18S


Once in a while, I came across a brand that doesn't have reviews in English and not much is known since it is not a popularize brand.  I have seen people from Hong Kong mentioned about the KYL广源良 toner but then not much is know because everything is written in Chinese.  They are really famous for their Luffa cooling toner in Hong Kong and Taiwan.

Chinese medicinal beauty products sure do pique my interest since more people are into natural products.  Sometimes, I want some ready made products so when I saw KYL广源良 Chamomile & Green Beans Powder, I know I just have to try this mask with medicinal ingredient in it.

If you are vegetarian, love short simple ingredients list, then do check out my review of  KYL广源良Chamomile & Green Beans Powder.

KYL广源良 Chamomile & Green Beans Powder
KYL广源良 Chamomile & Green Beans Powder



KYL广源良 Chamomile & Green Beans Powder


KYL广源良 Chamomile & Green Beans Powder
KYL广源良 Chamomile & Green Beans Powder

KYL广源良 Chamomile & Green Beans Powder
KYL广源良 Chamomile & Green Beans Powder
KYL广源良 Chamomile & Green Beans Powder
KYL广源良 Chamomile & Green Beans Powder

KYL广源良 Chamomile & Green Beans Powder
KYL广源良 Chamomile & Green Beans Powder

KYL广源良 Chamomile & Green Beans Powder
KYL广源良 Chamomile & Green Beans Powder

KYL广源良 Chamomile & Green Beans Powder
KYL广源良 Chamomile & Green Beans Powder

KYL广源良 Chamomile & Green Beans Powder
KYL广源良 Chamomile & Green Beans Powder

KYL广源良 Chamomile & Green Beans Powder
KYL广源良 Chamomile & Green Beans Powder

KYL广源良 Chamomile & Green Beans Powder
KYL广源良 Chamomile & Green Beans Powder

KYL广源良
Cleansing, Nourishing, Smoothing, Remove Dead Skin
3g x 18 Packet
Taiwan

Use it as mask: After cleansing, take appropriate amount to add water or milk stir until it become clay form, apply on face for 10 minutes. It cleanses oils and dirt which in the pores.

Ingredients:
chamomile, mung beans, angelica dahurica & raw job's tear

Ingredients:
 菊花,绿豆,白芷,薏仁


KYL广源良 Chamomile & Green Beans Powder
KYL广源良 Chamomile & Green Beans Powder
KYL广源良Chamomile & Green Beans Powder
KYL广源良Chamomile & Green Beans Powder

KYL produces skincare products based on a few ingredients and it is the same for this mask.  It is for someone looking for skincare products that is basically plants and has no animals products. Their other products also doesn't contain any animal ingredients.

This mask is in form of sachets which is great.  Just add their toner, plain water or liquid of your choice into the light green powder and make it into a paste.  Then apply it to the face.  Application is easy.  The mask has those herbal or those woody smell that I do like since it is reminds me of herbal soup.  The mask is supposed to help cool down and clean the face.  It does help to reduce the amount of acne and brighten up my face after using the third packet. It is gentle as it doesn't irritate my skin or clogged my skin even when I accidentally slept with it.

KYL广源良 Chamomile & Green Beans Powder  doesn't dry or oil up my face which is great since I can use it everyday without any guilt.  Green beans has the effect of clay which is to clean up the skin and it is use in Chinese traditional beauty regime. Barley and Chamomile is to cool down the skin 'heat' which normally happened with acne prone skin.  I mean if you believe those 'cold' and 'heat' stuff in traditional Asian medicine.

I think KYL广源良 Chamomile & Green Beans Powder which is great for some lazy to get all the ingredients and mix it up our self.  Besides, it is already in sterile form you can just add in some liquid to make a paste.  I use mineral water, green tea water or my Primera Organience Water. It is really smooth and application is just a breeze.  You do have to wash it off or your face will feel crusty if it is left too long on the face.

What interest me about KYL广源良 Chamomile & Green Beans Powder is that the added Angelica Dahurica which helps with skin metabolism, lighten skin which is used by Empress Dowager Cixi as her secret beauty recipe of Yu Rong San.  Angelica Dahurica is use for treating acne, blackhead, and pimples.


Overall, KYL广源良 Chamomile & Green Beans Powder is a gentle cleansing wash off mask for any skin type especially acne prone, love plant based ingredients, like traditional medicinal mask and do not mind doing a little DIY fun. After all,  it is really very affordable and is able to reduce the inflammation on my 'heat up' skin.  Results really depends on how often you use this mask.



Product retails for
KYL广源良 Chamomile & Green Beans Powder 18sachets for RM16.90. (USD4)
Made in Taiwan.

For more information, please visit KYL official website.  Not a sponsored item. Bought from Hermo.
However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.


Follow me on my blog and social media sites:

Have a great day =)