Friday, March 13, 2015

REVIEW ON BIO ESSENCE SPRING WATER (MIRACLE BIO WATER)-IS IT REALLY MIRACLE?


Heat on the face can break down collagen on the face and cause more dryness.  So, I would reach for the mist or DIY mist to cool down my face.  It is common for Korean girls to carry around mist to spray on the face.

Recently, I was given Bio Essence spring water by a friend of mine.  The moment I saw the word "Miracle", I was really??????

REVIEW ON BIO ESSENCE SPRING WATER (MIRACLE BIO WATER)
BIO ESSENCE SPRING WATER (MIRACLE BIO WATER)
The bottle is made from aluminium and is sturdy.

REVIEW ON BIO ESSENCE SPRING WATER (MIRACLE BIO WATER)
BIO ESSENCE SPRING WATER (MIRACLE BIO WATER)
There is only two ingredients in this Bio essence spring water which are aqua (bio spring water) and nitrogen.

It claims to do lots of things which I think was quite impossible considering that the ingredients are just aqua and nitrogen.  Why do we need to use serums and other skincare products to help our skin with all the problems if this bottle can do it all?

It does help to cool down my skin especially on a hot day.  For a better effect, use it with a compressed sheet mask. It is also quite easy to bring it around during travel since it is easier to use "spray" rather than applying it with our fingers that might harbour lots of dirts on our face.  You could also use to set the makeup.

Just don't expect this bottle of spring water to do so much as to make you look ten years younger or a miracle in a bottle.



Products retails at RM29.90 per bottle at Watsons or Guardian pharmacies.  Made in Malaysia.
For more information, please visit official facebook of Bio Essence. Product is not sponsored. The opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Pastel Noodles: Click to shop
HiShop: Click to shop
ZALORA: Get 15% off storewide with no minimum spend with the code ZBAPQW6J

2 comments:

  1. Hi Yue Rain, how many times do you use in one week? And did you use it continuously after finishing this bottle? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane Liew, I use it everyday when I was breaking out. I stop using it when I need to test other skincare products that contains AHA, BHA or retinol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)