Wednesday, September 18, 2013

REVIEW ON MENTHOLATUM LIPICE COLOR GLOSS SWEET BEAN



click the photo for bigger view





I always like using Mentholatum lipice range.  I still do miss the packaging of the lavender water lipice many years ago.  For a person like me who couldn't live without anything to moisturise my lips, lipice was my first encounter of beauty products before many comes into my life.  I always need a lipbalm for chapped lips.

The colour is actually very light pink to the point of transparent but it smell like strawberry and doesn't leave a taste inside my mouth.  I don't have to use lip balm when I have this with me.  Besides, I like to just apply directly to my lips as my fingers will contain a lot of bacteria after touching so many things.

It is moisturising but the lipgloss will disappear fast too.  However, the moisturise do last.  Other than that, this is a good cheap lip gloss.  You can use it with lip tint for those Korean gradient lips which is a hit now.


Products retails at Rm12.90 . Available at the Guardian, Watson and other local pharmancies.
For more information, please visit official website. It is not a sponsored product. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)