Thursday, September 26, 2013

REVIEW ON CLEAN&CLEAR FRUIT ESSENTIALS FACIAL CLEANSER PURIFYING APPLE


I am sure that there are many who used Clean&Clear products before.  So did I until my skin turned 180 degree because I don't take care of it at all.  However, it remain a favourite with my family members.

Over the years, I bought my mum many types of cleansers and she everytime she would still tell me that she still prefer Clean&Clear.  My family are very loyal to this brand unlike me who stray from one to another.  Many told me that this brand is for teenagers but if it works well with your skin, I think why you should you stop using it?  After all, the purpose of cleanser is to clean the skin and unlike other products that provides the skin with essential benefits.  My mum find this is the one most useful in cleaning her face.

So, this is the new types of cleanser that contains bursting beads.  The bursting beads will  provide the skin with gentle exfoliation for thoroughly clean deep into your pores.  The liquid contains small beads that cleans my skin and leave it quite soft.  I think this is a great cleanser for people with oily skin and I find my nose clean properly without feeling dry.  The smell of green apple is great and i can feel refreshed after using it =)  .  Those with dry skin will find it drying though.  Overall this is a budget effective cleanser.



Products retails at RM12.90 for 100ml.
For more information, please visit official website. Product are not sponsored.  However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

2 comments:

  1. The scent of apples in a cleanser sounds nice. Clean & Clear products are generally v. affordable & effective esp for younger skins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, nice apple scent =) and kind to the pocket too. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)