Tuesday, February 27, 2024

REVIEW ON KOREAN SEAWEED SNACK OMG OH MY GIM

Hi beautiful,

Get some source of iodine from seaweed.  I enjoy seaweed as form of healthy snacks.
Here is Korean Seaweed snack Omg Oh My Gim from Korea.

Korean Seaweed snack Omg Oh My Gim
Korean Seaweed snack Omg Oh My Gim

Korean Seaweed snack Omg Oh My Gim
Korean Seaweed snack Omg Oh My Gim

Korean Seaweed snack Omg Oh My Gim
Korean Seaweed snack Omg Oh My Gim

Korean Seaweed snack Omg Oh My Gim
Korean Seaweed snack Omg Oh My Gim

Korean Seaweed snack Omg Oh My Gim
Korean Seaweed snack Omg Oh My Gim


Korean Seaweed snack Omg Oh My Gim
Korean Seaweed snack Omg Oh My Gim (soft if you leave it outside for 1hour)





OMG Oh! MyGim Seaweed Snack SET 18
✓Not certified as Halal
✓OMG Sea Salt Green Tea: Certified Vegan
✓OMG Wasabi & OMG Kimchi : Not certified as vegan
Packaging:  Individually sealed to keep seaweed snack fresh longer and tray to prevent breakage.
                     Inner packaging material: Inner surface: PP &Container: PET
Storage: Avoid direct sunlight. Keep It in a dry place at 30°C or below. Consume as soon as possible after opening the pack.
Manufacturer/distributor : HEASAN

1. OMG Sea Salt & Green Tea 4g
■ Vegan Artisan Seaweed Snack
■ Health Snack - Seaweed is one of the most nutrient dense foods in the world. Rich with minerals and vitamins ranging from Vitamin A to Omega-3 and Zinc, it is also a great source of Vitamin B12 and iodine.
■ Natural Ingredients - OMG is harvested where crystal clear waters off the coast of South Korea. OMG is toasted with a sprinkling of the finest sea salt from UNESCO biosphere reserves from South Korea, and a distinct note of fresh oils that were chosen by Korean oil masters and many more natural ingredients.
■ Sustainable Seaweed - Supporting the environment and local communities.
■ Centre of Korean Cuisine - Jeollanamdo food is cultivated in all natural methods and is free of artificial fertilizers or chemicals.


2. OMG Wasabi 4g
■ Natural Ingredients – Oh! My Gim meets WASABI.
- the spicy and invigorating green paste that lends a uniquely powerful taste to sushi dishes, dressings and dipping sauces. Oh! My Gim features hand-picked top quality pristine Korean Gim, a sprinkling of the green wasabi, and a distinct note of fresh oils that were chosen by Korean oil masters.


3. OMG Kimchi 4g
■ Oh! My Gim meets KIMCHI
- the Korean superfood that we love! The spicy and invigoratingly tangy flavour that blends well with rice dishes and appetizers. Oh! My Gim features hand-picked top quality pristine Korean Gim enhanced by a sprinkling of fermented gut-healthy bacteria Kimchi powder that comes from authentically made Kimchi by Kimchi masters.



Packaging: Individually sealed and contains silica gel to keep the packaging dry.  Very beautiful designed packaging with details in Hangul and English.
Ingredients:  It is Korean seaweed from Jeollanamdo area free of artificial fertilizers or chemicals. Kimchi powder, wasabi, sea salt and oil are selected by masters.
Review: Delicious crunchy Korean seaweed that is not oily at all.  Eat it directly from the packet else after1hour will turns soft.  Sea salt& green tea has this soft slight salty taste, kimchi taste pretty much like Korean noodles and wasabi tastes slighty greens spicy.
Overall: Korean seaweed OMG Oh My Gim for healthy snacks which is pretty good for seaweed lovers. 


Steps to join the community:
1. Click the Invitation link, sign-up as a new member and joins the Facebook group page.
Website Link: https://kfriends.visitkorea.or.kr/
Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/290129349137313
2. Write your email. Verify it (verification code in your email) . Insert the verification code.
3. Make password.
4. Check to agree.
5. Go to next page and you write email of your referral.

My ID is erin_kong2004@hotmail.com

2. You will get 30 Chingu automatically.
* You can only enter one referral e-mail during registration.
** You cannot enter an e-mail of a referral that is not a member.


For more information, please visit official website. Products from Moija Market courtesy of Moija K friends . However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.



Follow me on my blog and social media sites:

Youtube //  Instagram // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)