Monday, July 10, 2023

PRICES OF SELF LIGATING BRACES AND STANDARD BRACES IN MALAYSIA

Hi beautiful,


Hello I am Yue Rain and I finally got braces.  
It is a decision that I came to after many years, problems with my teeth and saving up for it. 

I've got self ligating braces.




What is the price of braces?
Some people has insurance that covers orthodontist so check with your insurance provider.

If you are under 18years old, you can get it with the government .  See a dentist in the public hospital and get refered.  You usually have to wait for 1-3years.

Some universities or military clinics also offers braces.

Standard braces
The cheapest braces at private is RM5k- RM12k for standard braces.
Clinics will have payment plans so do ask.

Initial payment of RM400 to RM4k
Subsequent payment of RM150 above

My self ligating braces cost RM7k to RM12k.

The price of braces doesn't include extra aparatus, teeth mold, retainer, ortho kits, teeth extraction, x-rays, medicine of painkiller/antibiotics, other teeth treatments (filling, scalling, polishing, rubber bands, etc).  
If you loose or break your brackets then you need to pay for it.


So asked about it in your consultation.


Not sponsored or paid.  However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Youtube //  Instagram // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)