Friday, December 2, 2022

REVIEW ON PALMER'S SCAR SERUM

Hi beautiful,

This is a product that I have been using for more than 3years but I haven't got the time to talk about it at all.
It is a very affordable product for any skin type, acne prone skin or people dealing with scars like I do.
Not sponsored 😂

Here is a review on Palmer Scar Serum.  

Palmer Scar Serum
Palmer Scar Serum

Palmer Scar Serum
Palmer Scar Serum

Palmer Scar Serum
Palmer Scar Serum

Palmer Scar Serum
Palmer Scar Serum

Palmer Scar Serum
Palmer Scar Serum

Palmer Scar Serum
Palmer Scar Serum

Palmer Scar Serum
Palmer Scar Serum



Description:
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Scar Serum combines five powerful ingredients to reduce the appearance of scars resulting from surgery, injury, burns, stretch marks, C-section, cuts, scrapes, and insect bites. 

A unique blend of pure Cocoa Butter and powerful antioxidant Vitamin E will soften and moisturise dry and scarred skin whilst strengthening skin cells functions.

A concentrated serum that penetrates quickly while forming a moisture-proof barrier.

Suitable for Vegans

Usage Instructions:
Apply Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Scar Serum 3-4 times daily. Massage in. NOT intended to be used on open wounds.



Packaging: It comes in a pump glass bottle.  It has details and ingredients listed in English.
Ingredients talk
Ingredients: Tocopherol (Vitamin E),  Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter,  Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Allium Cepa (Onion) Bulb Extract

 Paraben free, sulfate free, alcohol free, Eu allergen free, silicone- not free and fungal acne safe (malassezia)-not safe.  The ingredient being Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil.

Cocoa Butter: a rich, natural moisturiser that leaves skin soft and silky, transforming even the roughest, driest areas into buttery soft skin

Vitamin E: a powerful antioxidant that helps improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and imperfections on the skin, giving a more even and toned appearance


Texture: It doesn't have a nice texture.  It is like thick honey on your skin.It doesn't absorb so it is good to use at night.  I like the scent of cocoa butter.

Review: I applied this at night on my skin.  I tried it on its own which is a bit thick to apply all over my face.  I have no problem applying this scar serum if it is just on a small part of my face with tap on it.  It doesn't clogged or gives me acne which is really good considering how thick this scar serum is.  It really helps to keep my skin hydrated, speed up healing and smoothen the skin at that area with time.  It is not miracle but does get rid of my red acne scarring.  It is not to get rid of existing cystic acne though.
It works on my eczema patch on my body too.

Overall: This is a good affordable scar serum to treat scaring on facial skin without clogging the skin.  It is most effective in conjunction with other healing products and suitable for any skin type.


Product retails for 
Palmer Scar Serum 30ml
Made in USA

For more information, please visit official Palmer Instagram website. Product is not sponsored. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Youtube //  Instagram // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)