Thursday, August 25, 2022

SUMMER THINGS IN KOREA THAT I WANT TO DO

Hi,

I am Yue Rain.  The assignment for this month is sharing summer things in Korea that I want to do.
Here is a short ameteur rap that I wrote.

Pat-bingsu is a South Korean dessert made with shaved ice and a variety of other ingredients. The most traditional recipe contains just shaved ice, sweetened red beans with small rice cakes or ground nuts.

New Bingsu is shaved ice dessert(milk) with sweet toppings such as chopped fruit, condensed milk, fruit syrup, and red beans.


summer things in Korea that I want to do







Summer love by Yue Rain

Listen to my heart beat; I can't be discreet
Without you I feel incomplete

I don't know why I am so hype
Maybe cause you are just my type

You are just right, gives me delight
No more just work on site

My hotness is quite high
Your sweetness I can’t deny

Here I am with you, a table for two
Hope you don’t mind my pursue

Love me Pat Bingsu
Let your coldness comes through
Don’t let summer comes between me and you
Love me Pat Bingsu




Made for K Influencer academy.  Not sponsored. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.


Follow me on my blog and social media sites:
Youtube //  Instagram // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)