Friday, June 17, 2022

HOW TO COOK CHICKEN SOUP

Hi beautiful, 


Here is an easy chicken soup to cook that is really delicious.  I use the Yew Chian Hwa Herba Soup Daging Kao Kao (Yew Chian Hwa Herbal Soup meat strong enough) for my chicken soup.
This packet of herbs are also suitable for vegetarians.

My mum was asking if I will get free packets of this Yew Chian Hwa which she only buys and being loyal. I told her buy with my own money 😂

You can also use other ready made high quality herbs for this soup actually.
chicken soup
chicken soup



Chicken soup
Chicken soup

Yew Chian Hwa Herba Soup daging kao kao
Yew Chian Hwa Herba Soup daging kao kao

Yew Chian Hwa Herba Soup daging kao kao
Yew Chian Hwa Herba Soup daging kao kao



Instructions: (By the company)
1kg chicken, 12 bowls of water (3Litre), 2 whole garlic with skin
1.  After boiling water, add in Yew Chian Hwa Herba Soup daging kao kao ingredients and bring it to         boil.
2.  Then add in garlic and chicken. Reduce the heat and simmer until the meat is tender. Lastly add in          the sauce.
3.  Add a little white wine to increase the deliciousness of the soup.


Instructions: (Mine)
1kg chicken, 12 bowls of water (3Litre)
1.  Boil the water.
2.  Add in Yew Chian Hwa Herba Soup daging kao kao ingredients. I only use the loose herbs.  I don't use the sauce (in transparent packet, brown sauce) and don't use the powder packet.
3.  Put in the chicken.
4.  Use low heat and simmer until the meat is soft. (about 1-2hours).


Thank you for reading and viewing.  I hope you like this easy recipe post.



Product retails for 
Yew Chian Hwa Herba Soup Daging Kao Kao at Rm15.09 per packet
Made in Malaysia



For more information, please visit official Yew Chian Haw website. Product is not sponsored. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.




Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)