Friday, April 30, 2021

REVIEW ON MEDIFLOWER MUGWORT AMPOULE

Hi beautiful people,

Probiotics has really became really popular in skincare products.  So while I was searching for affordable probiotics, I came to this Korean ampoule.

So here is a review on MediFlower Mugwort Ampoule from Korea.

I will be honest that I got this ampoule because of the glowing review in YesStyle, the glass bottle, 50ml bottle of mugwort, contains probiotics, fungal safe ingredients and that the ingredients just look so interesting.  I was about to get something that is 100% more the price of this ampoule but my cheapo self just feel that I need to try this because if it doesn't work I have nothing to lose because "Hey, it is cheap".

I am so glad that I bought this because it actually do works on my acne prone skin and is fungal safe.

MediFlower Mugwort Ampoule
MediFlower Mugwort Ampoule

MediFlower Mugwort Ampoule
MediFlower Mugwort Ampoule

MediFlower Mugwort Ampoule
MediFlower Mugwort Ampoule

MediFlower Mugwort Ampoule
MediFlower Mugwort Ampoule

MediFlower Mugwort Ampoule
MediFlower Mugwort Ampoule

MediFlower Mugwort Ampoule
MediFlower Mugwort Ampoule

MediFlower Mugwort Ampoule
MediFlower Mugwort Ampoule

MediFlower Mugwort Ampoule
MediFlower Mugwort Ampoule

MediFlower Mugwort Ampoule
MediFlower Mugwort Ampoule

MediFlower Mugwort Ampoule
MediFlower Mugwort Ampoule
MediFlower Mugwort Ampoule
MediFlower Mugwort Ampoule


MediFlower Mugwort Ampoule
MediFlower Mugwort Ampoule






Benefits:
This ampoule formulated with high-concentrated Mugwort extract to instantly soothe your sensitive skin and 4 kinds of Probiotics to strengthen your skin barrier.

Its rich in vitamin formula with a Hyaluronic acid base for a radiant-looking, plumped complexion.
Stay moisturizing for a long time and helps brightening your dull skin.
Contains Adenosine which helps nourish and restore the elasticity of skin.

How to use:
1. Dispense 2 to 3 drops of product and apply it over face and neck.
2. Spread evenly and pat gently for absorption.

Packaging: The box comes with English and Korean so one can check out the ingredients.  It comes in a dark green opaque box.  The glass dark green bottle with dropper mechanism.

Ingredients talk:
Purified Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Niacinamide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Arginine, PPG-2-Deceth-12, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Artemisia Capillaris Extract, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Propanediol, Polyglutamic Acid, Streptococcus Thermophilus Ferment, Bifida Ferment Filtrate, Lactococcus Fermentation Lysate, Lactobacillus Ferment, Glyceryl Caprylate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Fragrance

Paraben free, sulfate free, alcohol free, Eu allergen free, silicone free and fungal-acne safe (malassezia). The rest the ingredients are for hydration, emulsifier, texture, skin conditioning and preservatives. 

It does contains probiotics and ferments that are safe for fungal acne.

There are niacinamide for oil controlling and brightening. the mugwort is nice to soothe sensitive skin. Panthenol is also really good for soothing and hydrate the skin.

Texture: It is transparent slightly viscose liquid that absorbs really well into my skin.  It has faint herbal scent that is not overpowering which doesn't linger on the skin.

Review: It doesn't irritate my acne prone skin.  The texture absorbs well into my skin and it is hydrating to use it on its own during the day. It does helps with the pigmentation after acne, reduce severity of my acne and reduce redness.  I use it during the day and also at night.  I use the whole dropper each time.  I do think it is great item to have.  After using it for 3weeks I find that it does control the oil on my T-zone.  My T-zone areas has less oil production.  I do think it does it what it does and is a affordable good serum for that price.  I don't get any irritation from the fragrance but then it is not listed if the fragrance is from natural resources or added synthetic fragrance.

Overall: I think it is a good fungal safe mugwort ampoule to have for hydration, reducing redness and brightening. I would recomend because of the price and also the effect that it provides on my skin.




Product retails for 
MediFlower Mugwort Ampoule 50ml 10870723261
Made in Korea

on YesStyle: WORLD21⁠⁠ + YUERAIN999 https://ys.style/Adr0YzaVkfb

For more information, please visit  YesStyle official website. Not sponsored. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.
 

** I will make some points if you click on my YesStyle Link to purchase.  I could use the points to purchase some products for review in the future.  Thank you for using them 😄


Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Youtube //  Instagram // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)