Thursday, March 25, 2021

FOOD REVIEW ON RESTORAN TEOH HENG, KLUANG, JOHOR

Hi foodies,

I actually do go out to eat and travel but 90% of the time I just don't bother to take photos since my family really don't like that they have to wait for me before eating.  So unless I get permission from them, I rarely do.

Besides, I am no food blogger by the way I write.  I think most people are just here for beauty products most of the time.  Anyway, found this place because my brother said some famous youtubers said this is the place to eat so here we are.

Here is a food review on Restoran Teoh Heng which is in Kluang.

Restoran Teoh Heng
Restoran Teoh Heng

Restoran Teoh Heng
Yam Rice X3

Restoran Teoh Heng
yu tiao

Restoran Teoh Heng
bak kut teh for 2 person

Restoran Teoh Heng
free condiments-garlic and chillies (the black one)


Place:  The shop is not that huge so once it is full of people, then it will look crowded.
Service:  Pretty good just slow if there are a lot of people.  I do have to do the loud calling to get attention though.
Food taste: We ordered what are in the photos and bak kut teh for 2 person and the size is pretty a lot with lots of meat actually.  If you are a big eater then this restaurant is good.  The yam rice is pretty good.  The bak kut teh meat could be a little more softer and it will be good. The soup is okay which is not that memorable.
Review: Food are okay if you are not a picky eater like my family.  It is very affordable since for that it only cost RM32 where other places probably will cost RM70 for the same amount of food.

Overall: I will probably come again if I couldn't find other better place for ba kut teh.



 

Product retails for 
everything in all the photo plus jar of tea for only RM32 (super affordable)
55, Jalan Lim Swee Sim, Taman Kluang Baru, 86000 Kluang, Johor

Not sponsored. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Youtube //  Instagram // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)