Thursday, December 3, 2020

REVIEW ON NESTLE MUSANG KING ICE CREAM

Hi beautiful people,

This current new life is making me stress eating to keep myself sane.  When this Nestle Musang King Ice Cream came out, I just need to get this because I love durians.

Musang King is one of varieties of durian available.  It is considered one of the popular and pricey durian because of the very fragrant durian scent.  The flesh is not as much as some of the other durians that I know.  Translated directly to English it means Fox King.

Also, no we do not pluck durian from the trees because can you see that it is full of thorns? Unless you enjoy the thrill of raining thorny balls, one can't pluck Durian from the trees.
Nestle Musang King Ice Cream
Nestle Musang King Ice Cream

Nestle Musang King Ice Cream
Nestle Musang King Ice Cream



Nestle Musang King Ice Cream
Nestle Musang King Ice Cream


Nestle Musang King Ice Cream
Nestle Musang King Ice Cream




Packaging:  It comes in a nice pint 750ml and written made with REAL durian Musang King.  Ingredients and everything is written in English and Bahasa. 

Ingredients talk: I am actually disapointed by the words Real Durian Musang King when there is only like 5.6% inside😡.  I am livid when I see colouring and flavouring on the list😭.  The first ingredient is oil palm.

Texture: It is very smooth, nice and smells really good of Musang King Durian if you don't know what is actually inside.

Review: It is pretty smooth, taste like Durian ice cream and not the real Durian.  After 30minutes I still burp out durian scent.  I mean for a 750ml and RM25 of course it is justified.

Overall: This is probably going to be my first and the last I am buying this since I dislike added synthetic colouring and added synthetic flavouring in my ice cream.  If they get rid of that, I can probably consider to buy it again in the future.


Product retails for 
Nestle Musang King Ice Cream 1 pint 750ml RM25.50
Made in Malaysia

For more information, please visit official Nestle Malaysia website. Product is not sponsored. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.


Follow me on my blog and social media sites:

Youtube //  Instagram // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)