Saturday, June 13, 2020

REVIEW ON ORION CHOCO PIE

Hi foodies,

One of the things I love are snacks and thanks to Jing Jung Sung official website I get this nice famous Orion choco Pie from Korea.

So here is the review on Orion choco pie which you can also buy online.

Orion has been making snacks since many years ago and it is one of the oldest company in Korea for snacks.  This choco pie is the original flavour and they do have another flavour which I hope to try in the future.


Orion choco pie
Orion choco pie 

Orion choco pie
Orion choco pie 

Orion choco pie
Orion choco pie 

Orion choco pie
Orion choco pie 

Packaging:  The is a box for 12 packs. Inside is the choco pie with sealed foil packaging printed in Korean Hangul wording.  The wording is the name of the company Orion and the flavour which is chocolates.

Review:  This choco pie reminds me of the olden time snacks which is like in the 80s where snacks are simple but still delicious.  Orion choco pie is two round layers of cake, with marshmallow filling in the middle  and a chocolate covering the whole cakes.  The cakes is similar to pound cake texture with medium softness and slight dryness but not to the point of stuck inside my throat.  It is balanced out with the sweetness from the chocolates with the softness of the marshmallow.  The marshmallows in Choco-Pie contain gelatin obtained from pigs.


Overall, Orion choco pie chocolate flavour is a nice Korean snacks and I do enjoy it very much.


Product retails for
Orion choco pie chocolate flavour on Amazon
Made in Korea.

Check out Jing Jung Sung products on Amazon

For more information, please visit Orion Korea official website. Food items are courtesy of gift from Jing Jung Sung official website . However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

** I make a very small commission if you click on my Amazon affliates links to purchase. Commission helps keep my blog running. I would be most appreciative if you used my links.

Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Youtube //  Instagram // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)