Wednesday, September 4, 2019

REVIEW ON COSRX BHA BLACKHEAD POWER LIQUID

Hi beautiful,

I think by now I don't have to mention about the famous Korean brand Cosrx since there are tons of reviews out there about the rave on this brand especially this Cosrx Bha Blackhead Power Liquid which many claimed does miracle on getting rid of their acne for flawless skin.

I personally use a few products from Cosrx which I actually bought myself since I don't get sponsored.  I like the Cosrx AC collection acne patch which is more value for money compare to Master patch.

I actually use this for more than 6months and so here is my review on this product.  I bought it myself too after all the rave for this exfloliating toner.

Cosrx Bha Blackhead Power Liquid
Cosrx Bha Blackhead Power Liquid

Cosrx Bha Blackhead Power Liquid
Cosrx Bha Blackhead Power Liquid

Cosrx Bha Blackhead Power Liquid
Cosrx Bha Blackhead Power Liquid

Cosrx Bha Blackhead Power Liquid
Cosrx Bha Blackhead Power Liquid

Cosrx Bha Blackhead Power Liquid
Cosrx Bha Blackhead Power Liquid

Cosrx Bha Blackhead Power Liquid
Cosrx Bha Blackhead Power Liquid

Cosrx Bha Blackhead Power Liquid
Cosrx Bha Blackhead Power Liquid

Cosrx Bha Blackhead Power Liquid
Cosrx Bha Blackhead Power Liquid

BHA is a key ingredient to get rid of blackheads, especially on the nose—the most oil-prone area for most people. BHA can penetrate the oil in the pore to reach the root of the problem, unclogging the pore and restoring a normal flow of oil to skin's surface. What's more, BHA is suitable even for milia-prone skin!

Claims
Hypoallergenic
Dermatologist tested
Cruelty FREE
Parabens FREE
Sulfates FREE
Phthalates FREE
Alcohol FREE
Vegan
Fungal acne safe


Cosrx Bha Blackhead Power Liquid comes in a nice white box and plastic pump bottle of 100ml.  It has simple and English written on the box.

As for the ingredients, I think it is simple and short without fragrance and colouring.  It actually uses willow bark water which is actually not the same as strong western 2% salicylic acid.  So if you prefer strong BHA then this is really not for you.  Also becareful for those that has problem with aspirin since BHA is similar but not the same thing.  It can cause allergic problems.

Ingredients:
Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Butylene Glycol, Betaine, Niacinamide, Betaine Salicylate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Ethyl Hexanediol


Cosrx Bha Blackhead Power Liquid has ph of 4.50- 5.50 according to their website.  In my pH paper it has ph of 5-6 .  It isn't really a low pH toner if you are looking for one to just deal with your high pH water.

The liquid is watery with slight viscosity to it. It smells like burnt plastic to me but it smells like salty fishes to some.  Either way, the scent is not too pleasant because there is no fragrance.

I actually keep trying this for 6months before I finally give up on it.  It keeps on giving me breakouts even when my face was cleared and has not even one pimple on my face.  I wish that it works on me but nope it doesn't.  I am also not sure what exactly in that bottle that is breaking me out so 😅  .  I think there are some people with similar problem as I do so I don't know.

I guess not every popular rave products works for everyone out there.  So, it is actually good if you use a short routine and not 20 skincare products.  Also try first on a small part of your face before going full face.


Overall, Cosrx Bha Blackhead Power Liquid is a simple BHA toner.  If you don't have problems like I do. no allegic to aspirin or BHA and don't mind low percentage of weak BHA, then you can try it out.


Product retails for
Cosrx Bha Blackhead Power Liquid 100ml / 3.38 fl.oz at Amazon & StyleKorean
Made in Korea


Discount code at Wishtrend: 7252756B (10% off)
For more information, please visit Cosrx Korea official website and  Wishtrend official website. Product is bought. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

** I make a very small commission if you click on my Wishtrend and Amazon links to purchase. Commission helps keep my blog running. I would be most appreciative if you used my links.


Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Youtube //  Instagram // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)