Sunday, August 19, 2018

REVIEW ON ID.AZ DERMASTIC BRIGHT FIT MASK

Hi shinning gorgeous people,

Today is another sheet masks review from ID Health Care Group which had given service for the past 18 years.  The sheet masks are produced for people with sensitive skin after cosmetics procedure such as laser, peels etc.

I am reviewing the brightening sheet mask, ID.AZ Dermastic Bright Fit Mask.

There are two more sheet mask which are ID. AZ Dermastic Water Fit Water and ID.AZ Dermastic Golden Fit Mask (hydrogel).

ID.AZ Dermastic Bright Fit Mask
ID.AZ Dermastic Bright Fit Mask


ID.AZ Dermastic Bright Fit Mask
ID.AZ Dermastic Bright Fit Mask

ID.AZ Dermastic Bright Fit Mask
ID.AZ Dermastic Bright Fit Mask
ID.AZ Dermastic Bright Fit Mask
ID.AZ Dermastic Bright Fit Mask


ID.AZ Dermastic Bright Fit Mask
ID.AZ Dermastic Bright Fit Mask


ID.AZ Dermastic Bright Fit Mask
ID.AZ Dermastic Bright Fit Mask

ID.AZ Dermastic Bright Fit Mask
ID.AZ Dermastic Bright Fit Mask

ID.AZ Dermastic Bright Fit Mask has the outside lining of the packet with silver colour to show that is a brightening sheet mask. It is not bleaching the skin like some people might think since this mask is suitable for people who are too pale and just want to brighten their skin up.

It has fancy pearl extract for brightening.  Other plant ingredients are licorice, raspberry,tomato,white mulberry, blueberry, green tea, portulaca oleracea extract, witch hazel which are for brightening, anti inflammatory, antioxidant and brighten the skin.

Other ingredients such as sodium hyaluronate, polymethylsilsesquioxane, allantoin and trehalose are for moisturising.

ID.AZ Dermastic Bright Fit Mask is brightening sheet mask that offers hydration to the skin.


The sheet mask is microfiber sheet mask that is thicker than normal sheet mask but is very soft and stretchy.  It is not easily torn.  The sheet mask adheres to my face, doesn't slide off easily.

ID.AZ Dermastic Bright Fit Mask has light floral scent.  There is a lot of milky watery essence inside the mask which is enough for a second time sheet mask.  The sheet mask fit is okay for my face. It is similar in size to other Korean sheet mask.

The essence absorbs well onto my face and is not sticky.  My skin is brighter until I wash my face the next day( I am not sure if it is because I touch my face unconsciously when I was sleeping).  The sheet mask doesn't irritate my skin and it does reduce my redness caused by the warm weather.  I do like this sheet mask more than the hydrogel gold mask.


Overall, ID.AZ Dermastic Bright Fit Mask is for someone looking for milky essence and instant brightening without the dryness for that special event without heavy makeup.  Price point is also affordable for a derm-cosmetics.




Product retails for

ID. AZ Dermastic Water Fit Water-RM12.90

ID.AZ Dermastic Bright Fit Mask –RM 12.90

ID.AZ Dermastic Golden Fit Mask 23g per piece-RM19.90

Made in Korea.
For more information, please visit official ID.AZ website and Watsons . Product is sent for my consideration. Thank you to the Butterfly Project Malaysia for this opportunity.  However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Youtube //  Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)