Friday, December 29, 2017

REVIEW ON SHIKAI SHOWER GEL IN YUZU

Hi Beauties,

I am just into this SHIKAI Shower Gel in Yuzu that smell just like yuzu or the passion fruits which I love to eat.  Every bathing experience was made an enjoyable luxurious experience.


SHIKAI is an American brand that produces natural body and hair care products since 1970, use natural ingredients combined with scientific knowledge to produce effective natural products with affordable price.  The recreation of possibly the world’s oldest shampoo (shikakai) to use of omega-6 fatty acid, GLA, in their best selling Borage Therapy line which also just won award at the 6th Malaysian Harper’s Bazaar Hair Awards 2017.


SHIKAI Shower Gel in Yuzu
SHIKAI Shower Gel in Yuzu

SHIKAI Shower Gel in Yuzu
SHIKAI Shower Gel in Yuzu

SHIKAI Shower Gel in Yuzu
SHIKAI Shower Gel in Yuzu

SHIKAI Shower Gel in Yuzu
SHIKAI Shower Gel in Yuzu

SHIKAI Shower Gel Yuzu


- Rich in aloe, oatmeal and natural oils to soothe dry skin
- Gentle, soap free formula
- Perfect for everyday use
- No animal ingredients
- No animal testing



Ingredient:
Purified Water (Aqua), Tea Lauryl Sulfate, Decolorized Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe Barbadensis), Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Cocamide MEA, Oatmeal Powder (Avena Sativa), Guar Powder, Glycerin, Salt (Sodium Chloride), Citric Acid, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Natural Fragrance.

SHIKAI Shower Gel Yuzu contains natural ingredients such as aloe vera, oatmeal, salt and natural fragrance which is great for the skin.  Thus ingredients soften the skin, soothe the heat on the skin, cleanses the skin without dryness and make my skin smooth. I do love that it doesn't leave residue on my skin. It does remove deodorant without me rubbing hard or tugging on my skin.  The shower gel has nice citrus natural fragrant which I really love and enjoy each time I am in the shower.

SHIKAI Shower Gel Yuzu is mild, soap free and has a low PH of 5-6 which is really gentle to my skin. I have been reaching for this shower gel most of the time to release stress and when I need to smell uplifting scent.  You can use it as shaving gel too since it is not drying.

I find the price really affordable since one uses only a bit of the shower gel for my whole body.

Overall, SHIKAI Shower Gel Yuzu is a great body shampoo for every skin type.  If you have family that shares just one body shampoo but have different skin type, then this body shampoo is recommended to have. It sure makes bathing a great experience each time.




Product retails for
Shikai Shower Gel Yuzu 335ml RM69.00 (NP)
Made in California, USA

For more information, please visit TNS Skinlab official website. Product is sent for my consideration. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always. 
** I make small commission if you click on my links to purchase. Commission helps keep my blog running. I would be most appreciative if you can use my links.

Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Youtube //  Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)