Monday, October 9, 2017

REVIEW ON WECOMED MAGIC WATER

Hi Beauties,

This year I have been lucky to be able to try out so many beauty products and the weirder the products, the more interested I am in.  I was excited when I saw the word 'magic' and with magic it better be good if not magically turning me into some mermaid 😂 .

So, here is another review on a skincare product from Wecomed, Wecomed Magic Water.  


Wecomed Magic Water
Wecomed Magic Water

Wecomed Magic Water
Wecomed Magic Water

Wecomed Magic Water
Wecomed Magic Water
Ingredients:
purrified water, glucose, butylene glycol, snail secretion filtrate, bromelain, glycerin,terminalia ferdianandianan fruit extract, actinidia polygama fruit extract, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, centella asiatica extract, chamomilla recutita (Matriciaria) Flower Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Lactoperoxidase, Glucosae Oxidase, Sodium Hyaluronate.

Wecomed Magic Water
Wecomed Magic Water

Wecomed Magic Water
Wecomed Magic Water

Wecomed Magic Water
Wecomed Magic Water

Wecomed Magic Water
Wecomed Magic Water

Just like the Wecomed magic makeup remover which I had reviewed, Wecomed Magic Water has the same mist nozzle which is easy to use and secure. The mist came out really fine as it does not leave traces of water on my face 😍

The bottle design is just the colour that light and it represent water which is the first ingredients inside the mist.

Wecomed Magic Water does not contains paraben and are made from natural ingredients.

I think the interesting ingredients which does not contain just water but other dryness and calming ingredients such as snail, green tea, rosemary,hyaluronic acid and other plant ingredients. Do check out the ingredient list that I provide above 😊

I place the Wecomed Magic Water in room temperature of 35 celcius and when I used it to mist my face, the mist came out feeling cooling and the feeling does last a few minutes compare to just using water which disappeared upon contact with skin.  It does immediately provide relief to reduce the heat and redness on my face.  I use it to spray it a few times to hydrate my skin and when I am so tired and busy that I just couldn't go through the 6 steps of my skincare routine.

It doesn't clogged my skin and doesn't really have any noticeable scent to it since there is no fragrance in it.  Having it in a mist form is really convenient as the mist doesn't disrupt my makeup or needs me to touch my face with my dirty fingers.

Overall, Wecomed Magic Water is certainly not magic but it is magic when your skin is irritated and the first emergency product could be using this Wecomed Magic Water to cool down your skin and prevent further itchness and skin irritation.


Product retails for
Wecomed Magic Water 210ml Rm128


For more information, please visit official Wecomed Facebook and Wecomed Online Shop. Product is sent for my consideration. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Youtube //  Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)