Friday, July 21, 2017

REVIEW ON SWANICOCO A.C CONTROL SKIN TONER

Swanicoco is a natural Korean brand that is popular in Korea itself for their natural effectiveness.  Their products contains USDA and Ecocert approved ingredients, patented raw component and nano fermented formulations and using natural extracts .  Swanicoco puts a lot of effort into testing their products before placing it in the hands of their customers.

If you check out the Naver, then you will notice that Swanicoco is a wonderful Korean brand that received a lot of good reviews from Korean beauty enthusiasts.

Honestly, it is a great brand that produce good quality products with a lot of research put into it.  I have been trying out Swanicoco A.C control care skin toner for more than a month so here is the review on Swanicoco A.C control care skin toner which I use in conjunction with Swanicoco A.C Control tea tree essence.

Swanicoco A.C control care skin toner
Swanicoco A.C control care skin toner


Swanicoco A.C control care skin toner
Swanicoco A.C control care skin toner

Swanicoco A.C control care skin toner
Swanicoco A.C control care skin toner

Swanicoco A.C control care skin toner
Swanicoco A.C control care skin toner

Swanicoco A.C control care skin toner
Swanicoco A.C control care skin toner

Swanicoco A.C control care skin toner
Swanicoco A.C control care skin toner

Swanicoco A.C control care skin toner
Swanicoco A.C control care skin toner



Swanicoco A.C control care skin toner
Swanicoco A.C control care skin toner
Swanicoco A.C control care skin toner
Swanicoco A.C control care skin toner

Swanicoco A.C control care skin toner:

Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Hydrolyzed Algin/Zinc Sulfate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Erythritol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Azelamide MEA, 4-Terpineol, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Beta-Glucan, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, Artemisia Annua Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Helichrysum Arenarium Extract, Azadirachta Indica Leaf Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polysorbate 20, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Arginine, Carbomer

Swanicoco A. C control care

Contains USDA and Ecocert approved ingredients to soothes skin from external stimuli. Mild care for teenager skin, red skin, problematic skin that are exposed to external stimuli.


Swanicoco A.C control care skin toner comes in a heavy transparent glass bottle and a plastic cap cover.  The liquid has yellowish tint to it. It doesn't smell like tea tree but more of herbal hanbang kind of smell which I really enjoy.  It is watery and absorb really fast into my skin with no residue.

There are many ingredients to soothe and treat the acne problem without being harsh.  The ingredient is similar with the A.C essence and the top ingredients are tea tree leaf water and zinc sulfate.  Zinc Sulfate is use to treat deficiency of zinc which is normally presented in acne prone skin. Zinc helps to heal the skin faster so that the acne does not leave scars.  There are many other plants extract that are use for calming, healing and hydration of acne prone skin.  However, still do check the ingredients that I provide above since some people may be allergic to one of the ingredients.

My skin always love zinc and tea tree so products with these two usually works well with my skin.

Swanicoco A.C control care skin toner does make my T zone less oily after using it for more than a month without dryness on my other skin area.  It doesn't clog my pores no matter the amount I use which is really great since it helps to keep my skin clear.  I have checked the pH with my pH paper and it turns out that the PH is around 5 to 6 which is really great for acne prone skin as it keeps the skin slightly acidic without the harshness of actives.

Swanicoco A.C control care skin toner does hydrate my skin and make my pores smaller.  Maybe it is the hydration of the toner that keeps my skin but whatever it is, it is sure a good thing. I just can't stop touching it because it look so smooth.  I did try to go without it for 3 days and my skin was back to looking redder and bigger pores so I am sure so it is this toner that makes my pores look smaller.  Despite it contains tea tree water as the first ingredients, it never even once burn my skin.

I use this toner along with Swanicoco A.C Control emulsion and also the A.C Control essence.

Overall, I would recommend Swanicoco A.C control care skin toner for someone who just started their skincare journey, has light to moderate acne problem, combination or oily skin type, no problem with any of the listed ingredients, works well with the top ingredients (tea tree and zinc), gentle mild skincare products and cruelty free products.



Product retails for
Swanicoco A.C control care skin toner in Swanicoco Malaysia Online
Made in Korea


In Malaysia, it is available at selected Watsons and Watsons online .
For international, Available in hktvmall (Hong Kong) and Koreadepart

For more information, please visit Facebook Swanicoco EnglishInstragram Swanicoco En and Swanicoco Korea. Product is sent for my consideration. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.


Follow me on my blog and social media sites:

Youtube //  Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)