Wednesday, December 23, 2015

REVIEW ON CELLNIQUE EXPRESS KIT- NO MORE BLACKHEADS& WHITEHEADS



Skincare is sure an going process for us. One sure can't hope for miracles to happen overnight. I have combination skin acne prone skin because of the weather here and also my genetic. One of the problems having combination skin is of course blackheads and whiteheads on the T-zone area.


Today, I am showing you my current skincare routine which consist of the famous "No More blackheads' Express Kit.  This is Cellnique best seller and is loved by many for a reason.

I have incorporated "No More blackheads' Express Kit into my skincare and kindly combine it with my current skincare products.  So, they are.

CELLNIQUE EXPRESS KIT- NO MORE BLACKHEADS& WHITEHEADS


A breakthrough formula to eliminate stubborn blackheads & whiteheads Control excessive sebum and reduce formation of blackheads and whiteheads, visible result within 1 week of application.







Day time:
1) Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser

2) Thursday plantation tea tree oil

3) Cellnique’s Skin Action Sebum Gel (Apply day and night on T-zone)

4) Klairs soothing moisturizer
5) sunscreen


Night time:

1) Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser

2) Thursday plantation tea tree oil

3) Cellnique’s Advanced Bio Renewal Masque (Apply at night once a week for 3 – 5 mins, then rinse off)

4) Cellnique’s Skin Action Sebum Gel (Apply day and night on T-zone)

5) Klairs soothing moisturizer





Description: Cellnique best seller combination. A breakthrough formula to eliminate stubborn blackheads & whiteheads Control excessive sebum and reduce formation of blackheads and whiteheads, visible result within 1 week of application.


Benefits (Skin Action Sebum Gel)

- Controls excessive sebum

- Reduces the formation of blackheads and whiteheads

- Reduces skin inflammatory

- Controls and prevents breakouts

- Increases skin moistures and improves skin elasticity

- Anti-irritation


Benefits (Advanced Bio Renewal Masque)

- Exfoliates dead skin cells and deep pore cleansing

- Optimizes cell renewal performance

- Slows down aging process

- Instant lightening, brightening and whitening effects





Cellnique’s Skin Action Sebum Gel is transparent on my skin and it does feel cooling during the application.  It does help to control the oil on my face but doesn't make the face matte.  I find that there were no apparent blackheads or whiteheads during the time when I was using the sebum gel.




Cellnique’s Advanced Bio Renewal Masque is not suitable for dry skin. I use it once in a weekly and I make sure that I apply it on my face, wait about 5minutes and then wet my face and hands before removing them with rinsing. It is will have better results than massage since some may not like the beads on sensitive skin. It has AHA/BHA so it will exfoliate your skin leaving it smooth. Not for daily usage. The masque smell like fruits which I enjoyed.

Among all the Cellnique express Kit, this kit is for those who has either combination skin or oily skin whose concern will be blackheads and whiteheads. If you have acne, then there are other suitable express skin in the website. Do check up their new website since now you can purchase Cellnique products online.











Special promotion for 15% discount code for online purchase at Cellnique official website www.cellnique.my by applying : DPYR15







Product retails for

The Cellnique express kit is at MYR 360.00



For more information, please visit Cellnique official website, Cellnique Facebook and Cellnique Instagram . Product is sent for my consideration. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.
Follow me on my blog and social media sites:

Have a great day =)