Tuesday, December 1, 2015

REVIEW ON KIKU-MASAMUNE SAKE BREWING SKINCARE EMULSION

Hi Beauties,

As much I love using fermented stuff, it usually are expensive and rarely comes for body products. Love using sake filtrate as your skin but without breaking your bank? Introducing to you this sake filtrate skincare product from Japan.

Apparently this is a famous brand in Japan and it is made by Kiku-masamune Sake brewery (1659)! This is part of my small haul from Japan. You can read about my haul HERE. I actually talk about the shipping and the price of personal shopping for Japanese products.

If you are in Malaysia, please use SAL(slow registered post) and not EMS when you are shipping from Japan or other countries.

Kikumasamune skincare emulsion
Kikumasamune skincare emulsion
This is the new 2015 version of the emulsion.  It comes wrap with plastic and in a lovely pink bottle.  The writing is really good and will not fade away with constant holding and rubbing.
It is 380ml and in pumps.


Kikumasamune Skin Care Emulsion

Kikusamune' Sake Lotion formulated by rice fermented liquid to moisture your skin. High moisturizing effect and amino acid (glutamic acid, arginine, leucine) and ceramide.
Apply appropriate amount on your skin.
● Body can be use.
● If you'll use it chilled in the refrigerator, it tightens and chill the skin.
● With easy-to-use pump bottle
● Low acidic, Coloring Free

Size:380ml
Made in Japan

Ingredient
Water,Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Triethylhexanoin, Rice Ferment Filtrate (sake),Glutamic Acid, Arginine, Leucine, Glycine, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Placental Protein(derived from horse), Arbutin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Cholesterol, Phytosphingosine, Sodium lauroyl lactylate, PEG-9, Dimethicone, PEG-20 SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Phytic acid, Behenyl Alcohol, Potassium Hydroxide, Silver Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, acrylates/C10-30 acrylate crosspolymer

**Placenta of animal origin
Kikumasamune skincare emulsion
Kikumasamune skincare emulsion


Sorry, I can read a single word of Japanese here.  The emulsion is as famous as the toner lotion.  Mine was one of the few last bottles.  I took the plunge actually to order the emulsion instead of the toner because I am running out of body lotion and this has fermented stuff in it!  The brewery stop making it because of the changes in the weather. I was disappointed when I couldn't get it but I just have to thank the web owner for looking it up for me.  Japanese offers such dedication and really good service!

KIKU-MASAMUNE SAKE BREWING SKINCARE EMULSION
KIKU-MASAMUNE SAKE BREWING SKINCARE EMULSION

KIKU-MASAMUNE SAKE BREWING SKINCARE EMULSION
KIKU-MASAMUNE SAKE BREWING SKINCARE EMULSION

KIKU-MASAMUNE SAKE BREWING SKINCARE EMULSION
KIKU-MASAMUNE SAKE BREWING SKINCARE EMULSION

The emulsion smells like fermented sake.  I love the smell actually.  The smell is really faint actually.The emulsion is opaque watery white. Application is just so easy as the emulsion absorbs into the skin really well without any stickiness.  Your body will just feel really silky. Good for person who hates thick body butter.

I love this emulsion very much.  I am using it on my body and it really helps with my skin dryness.
I love the feeling of bathing in sake goodness everyday and it is only like USD12 for such amazing stuff but I guess I can no longer get thisT_T .  I considered myself as being really lucky the first time to still get my haul and just ended with a warning letter but I won't be lucky for the second time.
Why my skin love you Kikumasamune Skin Care Emulsion??? Now, I have to go find a dupe available locally.> <  .


However, please do check the ingredients as some people may feel worried because of the mineral oil in it.



PS:warning. If you are living in Malaysia like I do, then please do not Order brands that is not in the notification list through EMS.  IF you are really lucky, you will get a warning letter like me. I am really grateful and can't thank my lucky star enough for the whoever that hold my parcel is being nice to me and my product arrived to me with just a warning.  Worse your things get stuck at the "kastam" and destroyed just because some people is not holding the licence to import those product to this land! Do read this problem written about another person here too.  It is okay if the product is one piece, from brands available here such as Shiseido and not more than 1month (not more than 100ml)supply if you still want to use EMS.  It has to comply with some healthy regulation which I don't know what. Make sure it is below Rm400 or you will get tax no matter what of shipping you are using.

To be safe, just use registered post(SLOW POST) which is slower but at least you will get all your things.



Product retail at;
Kikumasamune skincare emulsion at Kirei official website or in Amazon
Shipping is based on weight. They will send them you an invoice from PayPal after they decide on your shipping fees.

My haul direct from Japan website.

*updated on the ingredients list (placenta) 29/11/2016

For more information, please visit Kirei official website and Kirei facebook website.  Not a paid review.
However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.




Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Youtube //  Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin' // Facebook

Have a great day =)