Saturday, August 2, 2014

SKINCARE TIPS: DIY TOMATO MASK



Every time someone asked me for something cheap and natural, I would recommend the DIY tomato mask. It helps to get rid of scars and help heal the skin faster since tomatoes contain vitamin A. Well, if you are lazy, then be ready to pay more money for readymade products that contain those amazing ingredients to do the work.

I am certainly not a certified skin doctor or a chemist that is able to look into ingredients so I can’t tell which products will suit which type of skin but most people are compatible with tomatoes and honey. Not everyone is suitable with aloe vera because there are many who are allergic with it especially if you have eczema and dry skin.

A friend even told me the secret of her mother’ to look young. One of it is the tomato mask or scrub. The reason some do not like it because it does drip and some dislike the slimy feeling on the skin.

I find that tomato is sure of the DIY mask that I like the best. If you keep doing the tomato mask every day, you could see the results in a week.

Tomato mask is suitable for sensitive acne prone skin because it helps to heal and tone down my sensitive skin. It is just that I am not so hardworking now due to water cut issues making it troublesome to do mask.



SKINCARE TIPS: DIY TOMATO MASK
The tomato Juice



1. Choose a red tomato.

2. Cut the tomato into half.

3. Scoop up the juice and the flesh.





SKINCARE TIPS: DIY TOMATO MASK





4. Use a cotton pad to dip into the juice.

5. Then separate the cotton pad and put it on the face.  I prefer using cotton pad because the pulp won't drip on to my face while I seat.  I don't like to lie down as I will go into sleeping mode.

SKINCARE TIPS: DIY TOMATO MASK



6. Remove the cotton pad after 30 minutes.

7. Rinse with plain water.

Some can feel the difference on the first day itself but generally after one week if you are hardworking.  Try it at home =)


Do not try this if you have skin allergic to tomatoes.
This is a DIY tips and opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)