Thursday, January 21, 2021

HOW TO GET A SLIM BODY WITH NO EXERCISE

Hi beautiful people,

Today I am going to share how I actually get a slim body with no exercise.   My face doesn't match my body though.  No bikini photo - NSFW later.

Maintaining low weight is hard especially I love food.

Anyway, these slimming methods are my mum's.  Guarantee sure work.  I am living proof this diet works.

get a slim body with no exercise









Get a hardcore mom.  
If she cooks too much and made you eat eat eat, time to think again.  Worst if you are the trash bin.  That is how you cannot seem to just slim down.  She just make you eat eat and then condemn that you are fat.


Eat food you hate the most
Time to say goodbye to your favourite food or food you like to eat.  Of course no processed food.  Sayonara to fried chicken, steak, Mcdonald burgers, cheese, nuggets and all the cakes.  Say hello to 1kg of spinach, bittergourd, brocolli, salad and all the vegetables in the world everyday.  Fruits are not vegetables okay since they are sweet and contain sugar.  Secret to getting slim is torture.


Eat 5 times per day
I eat 5 times of what I hate to eat-vegetables and spinach so that I become weak.  
That is how I stay faithful with my love KFC.  I only can see him once a month.  Dull food just like my life.  stew, steamed, boiled.  Fishes, eggs and vegetables are in every meals.  Also I don't eat after 8pm.


Have family members that eat like dinosaurs
Just now I said to get new mom, now you get family members that eat like dinosaurs.  Stingy mum that cooks very little, you can only eat a little.  Forget rice, rice made you wide.


Have a fixed time to eat
Yoyo eat time, body going yoyo too.  There is no need for a schedule so just eat whenever you feel like it.  Confuse your stomach so that you can store more fats inside your body.  Don't forget to eat all the potato chips that you want.  More fats yo for world end.


Lastly bonus -secret food item
What my mum made me drink after I just eat one fried chicken.
Granny Smith apple with the pulp.  No sugar or whatever.  Guarantee to make you lose all that fried chicken out of your system.

If you are allergic to apple then go for bittergourd. No sugar okay.






Take it as a joke. Please consult with your doctor before doing any of this least you dieNo product reviews and not sponsored. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.


Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Youtube //  Instagram // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)