Saturday, September 12, 2020

UNBOXING LINDEN LEAVES VEGAN SKINCARE PRODUCTS

Hi beautiful people,

How are you doing?  I hope you are doing well and stay safe 😄 .

Here is an unboxing on Linden Leaves skincare products, awarded Best New Zealand Brand at the Bauer Beauty Awards 2018.

unboxing on Linden Leaves skincare products




Linden Leaves skincare products are organic, natural ingredients, NATRUE certified and vegan friendly by Biogro, New Zealand’s official natural certifying body.

Their body oils with real flower, beautifully scented with premium fragrances provide therapeutic benefits to the skin with rosehip oil, avocado oil, apricot oil and vitamin E infusion.

Established in 1995, Linden Leaves contains White Tea extracts, comfrey, mulberry, rosehip oil and evening primrose oil that contain antioxidant for anti-ageing and skin brightening.

The range is simple and easy to use, designed to work in harmony so you can create a daily custom blend to target your skin’s daily needs.   It is suitable for any age and skin type.




** I make small commission if you click on my links to purchase. Commission helps keep my blog running. I would be most appreciative if you can use my links.


Follow me on my blog and social media sites:

Youtube //  Instagram // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)