Thursday, June 9, 2016

REVIEW ON HIMALAYA PURIFYING NEEM FACE WASH

Himalaya is a herbal brand from India with Ayurveda products. One of the products that I have been using and recommend to people with oily acne prone skin is the Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash.

It is a cheap affordable drugstore cleanser for acne prone and it is one of my favourite cleansers.  I have been using Himalaya and tried many of their products for over 10 years even before I started blogging.  Himalaya came out with many cleansers but I only like this one out of so many of the other cleansers they came out with since then.

HIMALAYA PURIFYING NEEM FACE WASH
HIMALAYA PURIFYING NEEM FACE WASH

HIMALAYA PURIFYING NEEM FACE WASH
HIMALAYA PURIFYING NEEM FACE WASH

HIMALAYA PURIFYING NEEM FACE WASH

HIMALAYA PURIFYING NEEM FACE WASH



Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash

Specially formulated to give you clear, problem free skin, a soap-free, daily use face wash gel that cleanses your skin by removing excess oil and impurities without over-drying. Neem, well-known for its purifying and antibacterial properties, kills problem-causing bacteria. Combined with Turmeric, it helps control acne and pimples leaving your skin soft, clear, refreshed and problem-free.

Key Ingredients:
Neem
Turmeric


Directions for use:
Moisten face and massage all over, avoiding the delicate eye area. Wash and pat dry. For best results, also use Purifying Neem Scrub and Purifying Neem Mask.



The Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash came in form of gel cleanser and has a low PH of 5.5 which are two reasons why I like it. It smells of neem but it is not sticky at all.  I am not really a fan of foaming cleanser since those irritated my skin most of the time and so gel cleanser is always one of my to go cleanser when I look for one.  It doesn't dry the skin but is able to clean the skin well.  However, it doesn't clean waterproof makeup so use a makeup remover, oil cleanser or micellar water/cleansing water before using this gel cleanser for better cleansing.

The cleanser cleanses my skin well, doesn't irritate and smell of neem which is invigorating to me.  This gel cleanser doesn't foam at all, feels like jelly, it doesn't have SLS, no paraben and contains neems.

As it is only a cleanser, do not expect it to get rid of the acne only with using this as cleanser doesn't stay on the face for more than few minutes.  You will need to use other spot treatment to help getting rid of acne.  I would recommend this to someone with acne prone oil skin type or combination acne prone skin type and if you are living in humid and hot weather.


Do check out the ingredients incase there is something that you are allergic too.





Product retails for
Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash 100ml, RM20(plus GST). Himalaya (amazon)
Made in India.

For more information, please visit Himalaya official website& Himalaya facebook.  Not sponsored. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

Follow me on my blog and social media sites:

Have a great day =)