Friday, June 14, 2013

REVIEW ON BIORE UV AQUA RICH WATERY BB SPF50+/PA+++

BIORE UV AQUA RICH WATERY BB SPF50+/PA+++

Here is the 5g Biore BB  UV AQUA RICH WATERY BB SPF50+/PA+++.  It comes in form of cream.

Normally the bb cream i used before is more watery(for examples Maybelline clear smooth bb cream).  Biore bb cream is a bit thicker like a cream but really blend well with my skin.  It really feel like second skin once i apply it on my skin.  It just look so natural on me.  I don't even feel like i am wearing any BB or sunblock ^^.  It is not oily at all.  So, i don't have to worry about the bb cream disappearing from my face especially after few hours.
BIORE UV AQUA RICH WATERY BB SPF50+/PA+++

The colour really suits me well too as i am quite fair.  Some BB cream makes me look darker.  I don't even need to wait for it to set.  It is not sticky or greasy.  I guess it is waterproof as when i used tissue to blot, nothing came out which is good ^^.  As for whether it make my skin more even, cover dullness or brighten the skin, i am not sure since nobody seems to notice anything > < .

BIORE UV AQUA RICH WATERY BB SPF50+/PA+++
Sorry for the lighting.  i am not wearing blusher.  Both actually look natural > <

The coverage is quite light if use little but one can use a few more layer for better coverage or just dab in some concealer.  I would buy it again for the BB cream and also the sunblock since i need some coverage and also the sunblock when my skin is not that good.   I am lazy and having BB cream plus sunblock save me time for my morning skincare. I prefer the extra sleep.  Once good thing is it doesn't break me out.    I dislike anything that cause me clogged pores.  It is made in Japan ^^.  I am going to get it after i finished the sample.

Retailing at RM32.90.

For more information, please visit Biore Malaysia.  This is sample i got during their sample event from Biore Malaysia

6 comments:

  1. ohh i just know biore have bb cream o.o

    Invite you to enter
    || Luch Luch Craft x Persunmall International Giveaway
    Hope you will Join :)
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, Biore now have Bb cream and they are good for such a price. Their range are made in Japan and i think the quality is much higher and better even when it is a drugstore product. Not to mentioned that the price is really cheap and affordable too. Suitable for students and kind to the pocket too. ^^

      Delete
  2. I got the sample too and I love it! I thought it was a BB cream too but if you read carefully, they said that it was a base..that's why it absorbs into skin in seconds! i thought of reviewing this too..haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, sorry i can't read the Japanese words at all > < . If not mistaken, it can be use as base or just bb cream on its on since there is a little colour. The coverage is quite light and more moisturising than the UV Milk. So i guess it can use as base i guess. I guess my skin is resistance. It does get absorbed into my skin but just stay on top.

      Delete
  3. I got this sample as well... :D
    It indeed is watery, and no difference after applying it... Dry up very fast and skin turn out to be a little dry... No break out after applying... I am neutral towards the product...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting ^^. Oh i see. Well, there are still many bb and cc cream out there. I am sure you will find one suitable for you. XP

      Delete

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)