Saturday, April 27, 2013

REVIEW ON KISS ME X CHUPA CHUPS LIP GLOSS

KISS ME X CHUPA CHUPS LIP GLOSS PUDDING
Kawai right?  So cute that i just got to try it.This is pudding flavour


I was so happy to receive gift from Kiss Me Malaysia.  Their products are really pretty ^^ and kawai.  Yeah, moreover it is from Japan and the Princess adorn the products.  Yes, no matter how old you are, you can still be a princess.  That is why i love girly products ^^

Alright, lets move to one of the products ^^.  It is the Chupa Chups lipgloss.  I was figuring out what is this and someone told me this is eyeshadow???  Everything is in Japanese and i can't understand a single word .
> <

There is actually a series of this lip products, some lip balms (in pots) and lip gloss.  It is the collaboration between Kiss Me and Chupa Chups and  they are limited edition.

The lip balm comes in Fresh Green Apple , Cola, Pudding, Strawberry Cream, and Cherry. The lip gloss comes in Mango x Kiwi x Pineapple, Melon Soda, Strawberry Cream, Cherry, Caramel and Grape.

So, that is why i keep wondering about my lipgloss.  I guess this is really limited edition as the one i got is the Chupa Chups pudding which comes in form of a lip gloss instead of balm.  =)  No wonder i was unable to find the name of the flavour and the hint is only the picture of pudding around the Chupa Chups logo.  =P

really look like Chupa Chups

KISS ME X CHUPA CHUPS LIP GLOSS PUDDING
This is the stick applicator.quite easy to use


Before using the lipgloss.  nothing on lip.  Sorry for the dry lip.  My lips is not beautiful.=(
.
This after using the lipgloss. ^^


Overall, the lasting power is quite long.  It stick to my lip even when i drink or eat.  Smell really like pudding but tasteless in reality.  So i do not feel like licking it.  Even after licking it is still there. I usually use lipgloss at the bottom of my lip as my lips is really big and thick  > <  .  It is good if you are the type like me who doesn't like to keep reapplying.  

The colour is really light- almost invisible peach.  I think it does plump up the lip but i couldn't find any ingredients online.  So sorry for that.


I heard that it is RM29.90 in Watson.  I am not sure whether if they are still there.



product are courtesy of Kiss Me Malaysia

Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Pastel Noodles: Click to shop
HiShop: Click to shop
ZALORA: Get 15% off storewide with no minimum spend with the code ZBAPQW6J

2 comments:

  1. saw this at one utama watsons in very limited quantity....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Coral for visiting ^^. Yup and i guess quite expensive too but really moisturizing. Even after i eat and drink, it is still there ^^.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)